Current Vacancies – Hospitality Interns
The Steve Biko Centre is a National Legacy Project, initiated by the Steve Biko Foundation. Officially opened on 30 November 2012, the Centre is a non – profit company inspired by the legacy of the late anti-apartheid activist. The Centre seeks to fill the following:
The purpose of this opportunity is to provide training and development to young people. Amongst the assignments will be the following:
Food & Beverage services
Reception and Administration
Tour guide and Heritage services
- a covering letter with motivation explaining interest
- a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 086 617 0114 or call on 043-6056700
- 3 contactable references
- Interested candidates must be between the ages of 18-35.
- Deadline for applications is the 14th March 2017.
- For additional information, you may contact Ms. Ndumie Ramokolo on 043-605-6700
PDF version here: Hospitality Opportunity